tennis is compound of serve, stroke, volley and smash.
Today I will talk about serve.
Serve has a lot of way to spin.
For example, srice serve, twist serve, spin serve and so on.
I was said " your serve is srice-spin serve". So, may be there are a lot of way that I don' t know.
But, spin serve is mainly used recently beceause that jumps higher!
In the past, there are the comic book that is called "prince of tennis". The main charcter " Ryoma Etizen" used twist serve. In the fact, I didn't see a man who did that in junior high school.That is because it is difficult. We must bend waist and impact a ball at back of your body.
If you cxcise a lot, you become able to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like baseball:)
ReplyDeleteLet's baseball next!
you don't look like tennis player!
Your blog is so cute:|
ReplyDeleteBut I think..
you should quit tennis and begin baseball and jyudo!
It's nice idea;)