

In these days, we can watch a game of tennis on NHK.
This open is called Wimbledon which is held in England.
The court which is used is natural glass one. This is very beautiful .
Every player must wear white shirt and white pant. This is because Wimbledon open is prideful and regular open. Many of people who play tennis want to play at this center court. I thought ,too.
On July 1st, quater final was finished. Roger Federer,Tommy Haas, Andy Murray and Andy Roddick were won!! This year, Rafael Nadal was absent for his knee injuries. We can't watch rival much, but I think these player make us fun.
http://www.nhk.or.jp/wimbledon2009/tips_fukui/tips_fukui.html
http://aeltc2009.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/guide/eventguide.html
This open is called Wimbledon which is held in England.
The court which is used is natural glass one. This is very beautiful .
Every player must wear white shirt and white pant. This is because Wimbledon open is prideful and regular open. Many of people who play tennis want to play at this center court. I thought ,too.
On July 1st, quater final was finished. Roger Federer,Tommy Haas, Andy Murray and Andy Roddick were won!! This year, Rafael Nadal was absent for his knee injuries. We can't watch rival much, but I think these player make us fun.
http://www.nhk.or.jp/wimbledon2009/tips_fukui/tips_fukui.html
http://aeltc2009.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/guide/eventguide.html
I was playing soft tennis when i was a junior high school student:)
ReplyDeleteI like playing tennis!
i wanna play tennis but i dont know the rules.
ReplyDeletehey when can we have a match?:P
is tennis player also white only?
ReplyDeleteif its true, you cannot...:p